1. 9 out of 10 prospective students visit college review sites (ex: Niche) while researching schools. (2017 Social Admissions Report by Chegg, NRCCUA, and Target X)
2. 20% of students said online ratings and reviews were the online channel that most influenced their decision, and 58% of students say online reviews were important in their school selection process. (2016 study by GO Digital)
3. 77% of spring juniors and 82% of spring seniors ranked the school’s website as the most important resource with testimonials and quotes ranking right behind job placement statistics as the second most important website content. (2016 E-Recruiting Practices Report by Ruffalo Noel Levitz)
4. 82% of consumers say they at least sometimes read online customer ratings or reviews before purchasing items for the first time, including 40% who say they always or almost always do so. (2015 study by Pew Research Center)
5. 84% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. (2016 Local Consumer Review Survey by BrightLocal)
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly