Speaker: Seth Meranda, Director of Marketing Concordia University
- 5 years at Concordia University in current role
- 10 years at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln as Lead User Experience Architect for unl.edu
- Associate Interactive Marketing Consultant for Ruffalo Noel Levitz, a leading enrollment management consulting agency
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn:
- How to collect and publish alumni reviews for your undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs to differentiate versus other programs.
- How to publish star ratings in Google search results for academic program searches to improve page rank and stand out in organic search results to increase page traffic by 88%.
- How program reviews can be added to your website's academic program pages to provide social proof to the value of your programs to experience a more than 100% increase to enrollment-focused conversions.